Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Work while I'm gone..coool

NANCY IS SLEIGH-RIDING!!! WOOT! YOU GO!
















Ack, this winter is killing me! Please be done already! The snow is gone, and I do see a snowdrop here & there coming up in the NJ gardens, but I am ready for warm! Been super busy getting the NJ house ready to go on the market. Painting, tileing, cleaning carpets (thanks Puppies, Bear & MuShu) and a whole laundry list to get done.


Melissa's college applications are in, whew...that was a stressful bit...she was a beast from stress...and we had two "Do you Remember?" go into the Pamlico news, one of Jim & Gertie, and one a photo of the house. And we had snow in Aliiance! 2 inches. My neighbor took a photo and it looked so strange to see the roof and lawn to have snow on it! Oh the poor Camillas must be frost bitten.


But workers are at the Tingle house getting the sheetrock done...(lots of seams..oh dear I do hate to spackle) in the Library, which was Jim & Gerties bedroom. I am amazed at the anount of light that is coming into that room now with the French Door in the front & the brightness of the sheetrock.


I will be down at the house in March to spackle, prime & paint the Library & to paint the front parlor, and will start the refinishing of the floor in the library. In addtion, burn privet piles, cut more privet....oh the list is endless! Waiting on the inspection of the joists in the back parlor, then Chris can run the electric, and more sheetrock, hopefully all that is done by May. And July it's meet the Tingles! That I am very excited for, and my parents will be there to to meet all of them.


I have also started a new blog of our Victory Garden : http://veggievictorygarden.blogspot.com/





No comments: