Thursday, September 23, 2010

I promised, so now I will Deliver....November 2009

November 2009...well, as usual I went down for a week and worked on refinished the front parlor floor. Shane the trim guy had finished the molding in there while I was away so it was an awesome sight to see when I came in the door..  Ahhhh..the feeling of coming home never stops when I arrive at the Tingle House.  After finishing the floor, knowing John & I would be there for Christmas, I decorated the house up..so pictures...


The mantle that was once purple in the Library is now a high gloss black.

The start of the stripping of the Front Parlor Floor..this was a difficult one as it had deep gouges.
(Buji was helping)

Look at those scratches! (Bear is helping too)

Wow! Hello!

Buji is lying the decorations..he decided the garland was the best place to nap.

Ready for Christmas 2009!!

The foyer was tough, but I did the best I can.


In addition, John finally reconnected with his birth sister, Aubrey. Same father, different mother, and he had not seen her since she was about 3 yrs old. She and her boyfriend Braden came to spend thanksgiving with us at John's brothers, Geoff's.
Aubry on the Glenwood section of the Appalachain Trail

Aubrey & Braden


No comments: