Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Getting Ready For July!

I am going down to the house in the beginning of July. We have been swamped at work and at home, lots going on....our tenant is moving out (in 17 days!) & we are so excited to have the full house for the first time in fifteen years. Buji is going to puppy school, Melissa is taking finals and getting ready to go to the Shore, and Ali is leaving for China on June 27th! I am glad to be going down, as I am going to be doing more yard work, and bringing some of my hybrid plants that I have spent a lot of time cultivating, and am not willing to leave for whomever buys our house in NJ. The Scotch Broom bushes will be coming too as they have gotten wayyy too big for the spot that they are in the yard. With any luck I will be able to get a few pallets of colonial fieldstone to ring the magnolia tree and the big birch in the front yard, fill it with soil and start some gardens in there. It will also just be nice to be out of New Jersey for a while too, and to see my parents, even though I miss John & Melissa while I am gone...but at least the two of them will be able to enjoy entire house while I am away!

No comments: